Coyotes are of the canine family and are also known as American Jackal or Prairie Wolf. There are 19 recorded species of Coyote that exist, 16 of them are found in Canada. They are about the size of a medium to large domesticated dog. Coyotes normally hunt and travel in a pack of 6 to 8 adults and pups. They are carnivores; whose diet often consists of smaller quarry such as rabbits, birds, and various invertebrates. They are also intelligent and savage, and can bring down larger prey in packs. Coyotes are mostly pests, especially to people who have pets or own livestock. Coyotes are one of the primary carriers of rabies in the United States.
Do you have a coyote problem?
What to look for:
- Seeing coyote on your property.
- Many people become aware of a possible coyote attack near their home or office when they find the partially eaten, left over carcass of an animal that has been the coyote's lunch or dinner.
- A baby coyote (also known as a pup or whelp) is found on your property. The mother coyote and the rest of the pups should be nearby
Our coyote removal services:
- Trapping coyotes is the most effective way to remove them. Some other wildlife and animal control companies sometimes use other methods for coyote removal, but these other methods are not as effective and are sometimes inhumane. Some companies will use poison to kill wildlife and animals that are causing problems, but the animal will then often die under your home or business, or somewhere on your property, and produce a horrible stench. Then the removal of the dead coyote carcass will be necessary. Based on our exhaustive research and experience, a coyote needs to be trapped and then relocated far enough away that it will not come back.
- After coyote are removed, animal repair and intrusion prevention services are recommended we can assess damage caused by the coyote and repair holes or gaps, and close off possible entry ways into your home, or business. We can provide an estimate to assess the damage and required efforts.
Time it takes to remove your wildlife problem:
Each wildlife case is different, being only a single coyote needing capture or a pack of them. Quick Catch Animal Removal of Jacksonville & Northeast Florida is devoted to resolving your problem in the best way possible.