Animal Proofing and Wildlife Intrusion Prevention
How to prevent wild animal and wildlife intrusion from recurring?
The first step in preventing wild animals from entering into your property or living space is to figuring out how the animal found its point of entry and address repairing or altering the area to prevent the ease of the animal from re-entering.
Examples of repairs to prevent wild animal entry:
- Squirrels may find their way into your home by gnawing a hole through the wooden trim on your roof or fitting through an open corner at a loose vent. This will need to be fixed or replaced .
- Chimneys without caps may lead to having raccoons, bats or birds enter. The chimney should be capped.
- Trees next to the roof can make it easy for rodents like mice, rats, and squirrels to climb on the roof and find entry. Tree branches should be cut back from buildings on your property.
After assessing your animal problem we can help you identify what repairs or intrusion prevention services may be needed.
These repair services could include:
- Prevent entry into decks, sunrooms, and foundations with a high quality wire mesh
- Install chimney caps or doing chimney repairs
- Replace or repair all kinds of screens/vents
- Fix structural flaws of home exterior
- Coordinating tree or branch trimming jobs
Wild Animals and wildlife that cause a lot of damage:
- Wild hogs
Our Animal Proofing Services Commitment:
If you need help with wild life or wild animal removal, please call us at 904-859-6585. We can also offer an intrusion inspection estimate to prevent the recurrence of the problem.