Animal Inspection and Assessment.
Based located in Jacksonville, Florida, we are not stranger to a lot of animals that cause problems for home and business owners of the First Coast of North Florida. We have developed a systematic approach to assist our clients dealing with issues with wildlife.
Animal Identification and Assessment Process:
- When we come to an animal repair job, one of the first things we do is inspect the animal damage to determine the type of animal causing the problem.
- Our professional team identifies any points entry to your home and property.
- When we locate problem areas around your home or property that may be contributing to animal infestation, we make recommendations for improving them.
Next Step Determine Actions:
Depending on your situation you may be in need of one or more services including:
- Animal Trapping
- Animal or Wildlife Removal
- Animal Damage Repair Services
- Wildlife Intrusion Prevention Services
Our Commitment to our Clients:
- Fully assess their needs and set expectation
- Address which items and actions need to be taken to resolve the animal situation
- Explain the service process
- Educate our clients
- Ensure good follow up and customer service
Untrapped wildlife nuisance may threaten human health or safety by:
- spreading diseases
- through direct attacks
- collisions with automobiles
When we set a trap, we monitor and follow up to ensure it had resolved the issue.