Animal Damage Repair Services of North Florida.
As a professional wildlife company, we've seen our fair share of damage and destruction caused by animals throughout the First Coast of Florida.
We understand the nature of why and how wild animals cause damage to property, yards and personal materials. This understanding helps us to not only repair damage caused, but also make recommendations to prevent further damage.
Wildlife Damage to Home, Building or Property
Wildlife damage repair and wild animal removal and prevention services work together to create an effective animal management plan. Those living in North Florida can appreciate the wildlife around them but don't have to put up with the damage caused by animals.
Damage caused by different types of wildlife require different approaches for repair and prevention. Our trained staff can help assess both the damage you have and the cause to create a plan for repairs of the damage, and to prevent further damage.
Developing an Animal Damage Control Plan:
Animal Identification Process:
- When we come to an animal damage repair job, one of the first things we do is inspect the animal damage to determine the type of animal causing the problem.
- Our professional team identifies any points of entry to your home and property.
- When we locate problem areas around your home and property that may be contributing to animal intrusion, we make recommendations for eliminating the problem.
Wildlife Management Services:
We offer a full approach to wildlife management to our customers, including:
- Client education
- Habitat modification
- Wild animal removal and animal exclusion
- Wildlife damage control
- Animal intrusion prevention
Our team has the experience and knowledge to clean up and repair damage caused by animals and make recommendations for animal intrusion prevention.
Common Types of Damage Caused by Wildlife:
- Insulation damage in the attic from raccoons or squirrels
- Chimney damage from nesting birds or bats
- Yard damage from moles or wild hogs
- Siding or fence damage from deer
- Roof damage from squirrels or other rodents
Common Reasons Animals Cause Damage:
- They are looking for food
- They are looking for shelter
That's pretty much what they are doing most of the time. We understand that while animals are not trying to cause issues, they do.